Hello FEC patient family!
Our clinics in Grand Island and St Paul have started the process of our "new normal". We are open in both locations and our staff is ready to serve your needs. We will continue to follow protocol and guidelines including social distancing and taking precautions to maintain safety for both our patients and staff.
Here is an overview of how we will be proceeding:
- Our clinics will be gradually increasing our schedules over the next several weeks.
- Telehealth is still being offered for any acute eye infections. Please call our offices and our scheduling staff will coordinate a time for you to have a teleheath examination with one of our doctors.
Safety is a priority for our patients and staff:
- Screenings will continue at our clinic entrance for both patients and staff. This will consist of being asked a set of questions, along with the temperature, before entering the building.
- All patients will be asked to wear a clean face mask or covering when inside the building.
- We will continue adhering to our protocols of sanitizing our clinic and optical spaces.
- At this time, only patients are allowed in the building for their appointments. Family and friends will be asked to wait in their vehicle. Exceptions will occur when a minor is involved or the patient needs a support person, which will be determined by our clinic.
- We will still offer curbside pick-up of products. Please call the office and we will bring your glasses, contacts, or products to you.
Thank you so much for your continued support and for working with us as we return to our "new normal".
Welcome to Family Eyecare Center!
Family Eyecare Center is a full service eye and vision care provider. We accept both eye emergencies and scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Grand Island & St Paul area come to Family Eyecare Center because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. We are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. Our staff is looking forward to helping you with all of your eye health needs. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and ensure you understand all of your options.
Our Approach to Optometry:
At Family Eyecare Center, we understand each of our patients vision is unique. We provide all of our patient's with personalized services taking their unique needs into account. We are dedicated to providing a service that sets us apart from the others! This makes us THE eye and vision care provider in Central Nebraska.
Our optometrists offer the following services:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lenses
- Glaucoma Testing
- Dry Eye Management
- LASIK Consultation and Care
- Pre and Post-operative care
At Family Eyecare Center, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment.
2020 Year of the Eye Exam
Governor Pete Ricketts has proclaimed 2020 as the Year of the Eye Exam in Nebraska and The Nebraska Optometric Association is launching an awareness campaign "Beyond 2020 Vision" to call attention to the importance of vision as well as eye health. Our own Dr Lynda Conner spoke with 10/11 News about the importance of annual eye exams.